• Bal Kishan Dass, Poonam Garg and Mauro Zannetti (2008), ‘Some Combinatorial Aspects of m-Repeated Burst Error Detecting Codes’, Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 707-711.
• Bal Kishan Dass, Poonam Garg and Mauro Zannetti (2008), ‘On Repeated Burst Error Detecting and Correcting Codes’, Special volume of East-West J. of Mathematics, pp. 79-98.
• B.K. Dass and Poonam Garg (2009), ‘On 2-Repeated Burst Codes’, Ratio Mathematica - Journal of Applied Mathematics, Vol. 19, pp. 11-24.
• B. K. Dass and Poonam Garg (2011), Mathematical Communications, Vol 16,pp. 37-47, “On repeated low-density burst error detecting linear codes”
• B. K. Dass and Poonam Garg (2012), DMAA Vol: 04 Iss: 4 pp12500 “BOUNDS FOR CODES CORRECTING/DETECTING REPEATED LOWDENSITY BURST ERRORS”.
• B. K. Dass and Poonam Garg (2013), ‘A Sufficient Condition for the Existence of a 2-Repeated Low-Density Burst Error Correcting Code,’ Tamsui Oxford Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Vol 29(2), pp. 143-199.
• Presented a paper in NMRSMS-2007(National Meet of Research Scholars in Mathematical Sciences) at the Department of Mathematics & Statistics, IIT Kanpur, Sponsored by DST.
• Delivered a talk entitled “Reversibility of Pseudo Cyclic Codes” in the Research Scholar’s Seminar held at the Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi during March 31-April 2, 2008 organized under UGC-DRS(SAP) programme of Department.
• Participated in the Pre-ICM ICMS-2008 (International Convention on Mathematical Sciences) held on December 18-20, 2008 organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi.
• Participated in the “National Meet on the History of Mathematical Sciences” held on January 7-9, 2010, organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi.
• Attended the “International Congress on Productivity, Quality, Reliability, Optimization and Modelling” held on 7-8 February, 2011 Organized by Indian Statistical Institute, Quality Council of India and Defence Research and Development Organization.
• Participated in the International conference “The Legacy of Srinivasa Ramanujan” held on 17-22 December 2012, organized by University of Delhi.
• Member-Organizing Committee -National Conference on Mathematical Techniques: Emerging Paradigms for Electronics and IT Industries (MATEIT-2008) from 26th September – 28th September 2008, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, University of Delhi, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi, India , sponsored By University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India .
• Member-Organizing Committee-Third National Conference on Mathematical Techniques: Emerging Paradigms for Electronics and IT Industries (MATEIT-2010) held during January 30-31, 2010, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, University of Delhi, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi, India, sponsored By University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India .
• A Resource Person - First National Workshop On Numerical Methods and Differential Equations in Computational Science (NUMDECS-2011), February 01-05, 2011 Organized by FIDAS, DDU College, Sponsored and Supported by University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India .
• A jury member of INSPIRE AWARD- National Level Exhibition and Project Competition (NLEPC) – 2012, organized during October 21-22, 2012, by Department of Science and Technology. Also in the years 2013, 2014, 2015.
• Attended the workshop on ‘Information Technology’ held from May 23 to 25, 2013, at CPDHE, Academic Research Centre, University of Delhi.
• Participated in one day workshop on “Creating Courses using Open Education Resources” on March 17, 2015, organized by IQAC, DDUC, University of Delhi.
• Participated in the Faculty Development Program, DDUC, University of Delhi, on “PROFESSIONAL PERSPECTIVE OF FINANCE IN CONTEMPORARY WORLD” on April 13, 2015, organized by IBS Gurgaon Campus (ICFAI Group).