1) James A. (2022) Ceramic-microbial fuel cells (C-MFC) for waste water treatment: A mini review. Environmental Research 210, 112963 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2022.112963
2) James A. (2022) Bioaerogels, the emerging technology for cleaner, sustainable wastewater remediation: A comprehensive review on synthesis, properties and applications. Environmental Research 210, 112963, doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2022.112963.
3) Kumaran A, Vashishth R., Singh S., Surendran U, James A.*, Chellam PV* (2022) Biosensors for detection of organophosphate pesticides: Current technologies and future directives. Microchemical Journal 178, 107420, doi.org/10.1016/j.microc.2022.107420
4) James A, Yadav D (2021) Valorization of coconut waste for facile treatment of contaminated water: A comprehensive review (2010–2021), Environmental Technology & Innovation 24, 102075
5) James A, Singh DK. (2021) Atrazine detoxification by crude enzyme extracts derived from epiphytic root bacteria associated with emergent hydrophytes. Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part B 56(6): 577-586.
6) James A, Singh DK (2018) Assessment of atrazine decontamination by epiphytic root bacteria isolated from emergent hydrophytes. Annals of Microbiology 68:953–962 https://doi.org/10.1007/s13213-018-1404-5
7) James A, Singh DK, Khankhane PJ (2018) Enhanced atrazine removal by hydrophyte-bacterium associations and in vitro screening of the isolates for their plant growth promoting potential. International J of Phytoremediation. doi: 10.1080/15226514.2017.1337068
8) James A et al. (2017) Overwintering sites and strategies of Culex quinquefasciatus (Diptera: Culicidae) larvae and impact of neem seed kernel aqueous suspension (NSKAS) and other eco-friendly tools on them. International Journal of Mosquito Research 2017; 4(2): 135-141
1) James A, Mertah O, Zargar M, Chauhan S, Kherbeche A, Padmanaban V. (2021) Advances in multifunctional composite aerogels: As a micropollutant scavenger. In: Inorganic-Organic Composites for Water and Wastewater Treatment, Editors: Eric Lichtfouse, Ali Khadir, Springer Nature.
2) James A. (2021) Phytoremediation of urban air pollutants. In: Urban Ecology and Global Climate Change. Editors: Rahul Bhadouria, Shweta Upadhyaya, Sachchidanand Tripathi, Pardeep Singh. Wiley, UK (accepted).