1. Anuja Soni, Vibha Gaur, A Novel Approach to Streamline RE Process for Multi-Agent Systems, International Journal of Software Engineering, Technology and Applications, Inderscience, Vol. 1, Nos. 2/3/4, PP:190-221, 2015
2. Vibha Gaur, AnujaSoni, A Knowledge-Driven Approach for Specifying the Requirements of Multi-Agent System, Special Issue on: "Requirement Engineering Processes in Information Systems", International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience, volume 9, issue 3, PP: 300-323, ACM digital library, DBLP, 2015, DOI: 10.1504/IJBIS.2015.069722
3. Anuja Soni, A Comparative Analysis of RE Approaches for MAS, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 107 – No 17, December 2014
4. Vibha Gaur, AnujaSoni, PunamBedi, S.K. Muttoo, Comparative Analysis of ANFIS and ANN for Evaluating Inter-Agent Dependency Requirements, International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications, MIR Labs, Volume 6, 2014.
5. Vibha Gaur, AnujaSoni, A Fuzzy Traceability Vector Model for Requirements Validation, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology (IJCAT), Special Issue on: "Advanced Software Engineering and Its Applications", Inderscience, ACM digital library, DBLP, 2013 Vol.47, No.2/3, pp.172-188.
6. Vibha Gaur, AnujaSoni, Analytical Inference Model for Prediction and Customization of Inter-Agent Dependency Requirements, ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Vol. 37 Issue 2, March 2012, USA: ACM Digital Library, DBLP.
7. Vibha Gaur, AnujaSoni, An Integrated Approach to Prioritize Requirements using Fuzzy Decision Making, IACSIT International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 4, August 2010, pp. 320-328.
8. Vibha Gaur, AnujaSoni, A Novel Approach to Explore Inter Agent Dependencies from User Requirements, Journal of Procedia Technology, 2012 Vol. I, pp. 412-419, Elsevier.
1. Anuja Soni, Vibha Gaur, 2016, A Methodological Approach to Identify Type of Dependency from User Requirements, The 16th International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications (ICCSA 2016), Beijing, China, Springer Lecture Notes (accepted for publication)
2. Vibha Gaur, AnujaSoni, S.K.Muttoo, Neeraj Jain, Comparative Analysis of Mamdani and Sugeno Inference Systems for Evaluating Inter-Agent Dependency Requirements, 12th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems, Pune India, 2012 IEEE Xplore
3. Vibha Gaur, AnujaSoni, Identifying an Appropriate Requirements Prioritization Methodology using Fuzzy Decision-Making, Fifth International Conference on Information Processing – 2011, CCIS 157, pp. 258–268, 2011, Springer Verlag
4. Vibha Gaur, AnujaSoni, Evaluating Degree of Dependency from Domain Knowledge using Fuzzy Inference System, Springer in CCIS Series, 204, pp. 101–111, 2011 CCSEIT-2011
5. Gaur, Vibha, Anuja Soni and PunamBedi. 2010, An agent-oriented approach to requirements engineering. In proceedings 2010, IEEE 2nd International Advance Computing Conference, February 19-20, 2010, India, 449-454. USA: IEEE Press and IEEE Xplore.
6. Gaur,Vibha, AnujaSoni and PunamBedi. 2010, An application of multi-person decision-making model for negotiating and prioritizing requirements in agent-oriented paradigm. In proceedings DSDE’10 - International Conference on Data Storage and Data Engineering, February 9-10,2010, Bangalore, India, 164-168. USA: IEEE Press and IEEE Xplore.